Back in the game: Numerics in D

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lysos.com
Sat Feb 20 11:32:11 PST 2010

Norbert Nemec:
> Applying for funding now, I could start
> working on it full time earliest in summer 2011. Until then, I cannot
> say how much time I could divert to this project.

Your work will probably shape some of the future culture and community of the D language.

If you aren't up to date to the D2 language, in the next few days you can take a look at D2 and try to play a bit with it, to learn it some. Then you can think about the design of your libs, and in few days you can tell us what you think are the downsides, faults, problems, missing things/features in D2 regarding the creation of your future lib. The sooner such possible problems are known, the better, some of them can even be fixed before your lib is done.

Bye and welcome back,
bearophile