Research Grant Proposal: Numerical Arrays

Norbert Nemec Norbert at Nemec-online.de
Tue Feb 23 06:09:10 PST 2010

Hello everybody,

after last week's decision to pick up the work on numerical arrays,
things are happening faster than I had expected: I found a very
promising funding opportunity that has a deadline three days from now
(26.Feb)

I am already working on a research proposal and plan to have a first
version finished tonight. As I don't want to send this proposal over the
public newsgroup, I would ask anybody who is interested/willing in
reading it and giving their feedback to contact me via eMail. Anyone
with experience in writing academic grant proposal would be especially
welcome.

Greetings,
Norbert