Porting C# code

BCS none at anon.com
Wed Jan 6 15:07:45 PST 2010

Hello Brien,

> I'd like to port a large amount of C# code over to D.
>
> Are there any tools that can help me do this?

I've got a tool that will handle some of the porting but it has a number
of limitations. For one, it only handles a very limited set of .NET (exactly
Zero GUI, mosly only bits of the File I/O, regex and other "back end" kind
of stuff) and it has some somewhat arbitrary formatting limitations.

It would take me a bit but I could prob'ly dig out the code.