No D in Great Computer Language Shootout?

retard re at tard.com.invalid
Sun Jan 17 11:26:01 PST 2010

Sun, 17 Jan 2010 17:17:26 +0000, Isaac Gouy wrote:

> 2010/01/11 02:27 retard wrote:
>
>> Sun, 10 Jan 2010 21:36:20 -0500, Isaac Gouy wrote:
>

>> > It seems like you want measurements for bleeding edge versions and a
>> > bunch of languages that are interesting to you - but you can't be
>> > bothered making those measurements yourself.
>
>> I'm interested in the bleeding edge versions of all languages. It seems
>> unfair that some languages (luajit, java steady state etc.) get more
>> attention that some others.
>

> It seems unfair that you want someone else to make the measurements that
> interest you.

Just pointing out the facts. I've run the tests locally on my machine and
wouldn't complain if the tests didn't do unjust to some implementations/
languages. It takes me lot of monetary effort to fix the damage the
biased benchmarks do to some languages. Whatever, it seems talking to you
is complete waste of time - you have your mission to ridicule the hard
work of people who you personally don't like.