Google's Go

Bane branimir.milosavljevic at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 07:56:08 PST 2010

> Good point. I guess I said that only because often my own naive beliefs
> tend to lack strength. I might be wrong here, but naivety and lack of
> evidence kind of go together.
>
> Andrei

Lot of rock solid or fanatical  stuff is based on lack of evidence, so you can call it naive. Religions are one thing. Mathematics come to my mind (axioms are things that are taken granted as truth, cant be proven, so there are definitely lack of evidence). And most extreme of all is zen, that (in my understanding) states that, whatever conclusion or belief you come up with, be 100% fanatical about it and forget anything else.
Wanna call some religious freak, nobel prize mathematician or angry samurai naive? :D

Well, I contributed enough to off topic making philosophical waste. Srry guys :)