std.string will get the boot

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 29 13:50:32 PST 2010

== Quote from Jacob Carlborg (doob at me.com)'s article
> Perhaps it's time to start adding more packages than just the std. Make
> std.algorithm a package and try to split it into several modules.

Please, no.  I **HATE** fine-grained imports like Tango has.  I don't want to
write tons of boilerplate at the top of every file just to have access to a bunch
of closely related functionality.  If this is done, **PLEASE** at least make a
std.algorithm.all that publicly imports everything in the old std.algorithm.