Organize dsource by D1/D2?

J C Calvarese jccalvarese at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 10:50:07 PDT 2010

== Quote from dsimcha (dsimcha at yahoo.com)'s article
> Now that Andrei's book is out and we're declaring D2 ready for prime
time,
> dsource should be organized such that it's easy to find out what
projects are
> for which versions of D.  I find it extremely hard to navigate the
page when I
> need a D2 lib and it's buried in a bunch of D1 libs, and I imagine
newcomers
> who don't even know about the fact that there are two different
versions will
> feel even more that way.

It's not a bad idea, but my guess is that the dsource management team
is too busy to do this.

The good news is that anyone can create a new wiki page and ask other
people for help.

That's how this page has evolved:
http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?GuiLibraries

If you'd rather put the list in a Trac wiki, you're welcome to add a
page at:
http://www.dsource.org/projects/tutorials

jcc7