std.pattern..mixin temptes..std.concurrency

BLS windevguy at hotmail.de
Thu Jul 8 08:26:47 PDT 2010

Hi,
Unfortunately Andrei has canceled his efforts on std.pattern.

Despite that I would like to hear your opinion regarding std.patterns in
general,  I have a concrete problem in implementing patterns (like GOF
stuff) with the help of mixin templates..

A concrete example (atm. an evolving idea) is the implementation of a
mixin template based "observer pattern".      (publisher/subscriber)

I've startet a discussion on d.learn and
it would be very generous if you can have a look at :
and follow the thread.

Further :
What do you think ?
  Would it makes sense to use the std.concurrency message passing system
for OO patterns that require message passing ?

bjoern