std.pattern..mixin temptes..std.concurrency

BLS windevguy at hotmail.de
Thu Jul 8 16:06:26 PDT 2010

On 08/07/2010 23:37, Sean Kelly wrote:
> BLS Wrote:
>>
>>    Would it makes sense to use the std.concurrency message passing system
>> for OO patterns that require message passing ?
>
> I think so.  It's certainly safer than the traditional callback method, and seems best to standardize on one form of notification if at all practical to do so.

Thank You Sean !! ,
I had so many doubts about the implementation .. Good to have such a
dedicated feedback. May I ask for a review of my humble efforts to
implement std.pattern. ***

I would like to start with the observer pattern.. next pattern will be
the decorator pattern. ( This is 'cause many collections/containers are
final. )
bjoern
***hopefully with support of D(i)mitry  :)