renaming foreach_reverse to rforeach

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisprog at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 10:32:47 PDT 2010

On Monday, July 12, 2010 07:20:06 Arth Lloyd Flores wrote:
> I just want to suggest renaming foreach_reverse keyword to rforeach. My
> main concern is to remove the underscore in the keyword and also to
> speedup the typing if the programmer is using a text editor. Is this
> suggestion acceptable to others?

I believe that foreach_reverse is supported to be being deprecated in favor of
using foreach with retro().

That being said, even if foreach_reverse were staying, I wouldn't think that it
would be used in code with enough frequency for it to make much sense to be
particularly worried about how long it takes to type an underscore. If you were
typing it all the time maybe, but how often does the average programmer need to
iterate over a range in reverse? It happens, but not all that frequently, I
think.

- Jonathan M Davis