What are AST Macros?

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Tue Jul 13 11:08:15 PDT 2010

"retard" <re at tard.com.invalid> wrote in message
news:i1i1se$ord$1 at digitalmars.com...

> Php is basically a toy example of a language.  Nobody uses it for serious
> work. You just think your work is serious, but it isn't. Php shows what
> the world would look like if it was created by an "intelligent designer".

I want to have that enlarged, framed and mounted on my wall.

("That's what she said!" Ha h..umm...no...sorry...)

When I first read "Nobody uses it for serious work." I was about to hit
Reply and object, but the next sentence hit the nail right on the head.
*I've* used PHP plenty of times simply because I had to, but when you get
down to it, none of that (and really no web app in general IMO) *really*
qualifies as serious work. We may get paid to make it, but it's all just
pointless dinky shit (and most of it's made by amateurs anyway).