Anybody else working on an advanced Windows GUI

Yao G. nospamyao at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 17:44:09 PDT 2010

http://win32-framework.sourceforge.net/overview.htm

That's an interesting library. Lots of cool ideas. I have a Bitbucket
repository with my Win32 GUI pre-alpha library. It's a private repo, but I
plan to make it public. I just need to delete some files, and make some
changes (I have a XML parser similar to the Tango one, and after the
licence fiasco we witnessed, I will have to delete it). The work on the
property sheet is in my devel machine, and I haven't pushed it to the
Bitbucket repo, but I'll do it in a few days.

By the way, my property sheet is based on this control:
http://www.viksoe.dk/code/propertylist.htm

Just give me a few days so I can do some cleanup and then we can exchange
ideas and code.

Yao G.