[OT] Next word in this sequence of words ending with 'ty'

Fri Jul 16 05:45:38 PDT 2010

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 21:18:33 +0930, Justin Johansson wrote:

> D friends,
>
> Yep, off topic for sure, but this is the best ng that I know of to get
> quick answers :-)
>
> May I please have your suggestions for the next English word that comes
> semantically/mathematically in sequence.  Ideally the word ends in "ty"
> and the semantic sequence is obviously to do with the predecessor
> (cardinality-wise) of "Singularity".
>
> Plurality, Singularity, ..

BTW, is "singularity" ever used to describe one-ness?  (I know "singular"
is, but I'm not so sure about the "-ty"-form".)  In all contexts I have
encountered it, it means infinite-ness.  I'd think "unity" was the right
word.

-Lars