[100% OT]

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Fri Jul 16 11:02:29 PDT 2010

"Robert Jacques" <sandford at jhu.edu> wrote in message
news:op.vfxvndtn26stm6 at sandford...
> On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 23:20:59 -0400, BCS <none at anon.com> wrote:
>
>> OK, only 98%
>>
>> http://www.hulu.com/initial-d
>>

> :) Though it seams to be a little incomplete. The company's website
> (Initial D was re-licensed by Funimation, has several more episodes)
>
> Season 1 http://www4.funimation.com/video/?page=show&b=41
> Season 2 http://www4.funimation.com/video/?page=show&b=321 (Currently
> being re-dubbed/subbed, subs 1-4 are available)
> Season 4 http://www4.funimation.com/video/?page=show&b=302

I'm only familiar with Funimation for their treatment of Dragonball, DBZ and
DBGT (and Kai), and as I recall from way back then, they had a habit of
cutting a lot out and changing all the music (and the music-changing habit
seems to have been retained by Kai, at least partially). Do they do that
with their other shows, too, or was that just a dragonball thing?