dflplot/Plot2Kill, Most Mature *nix GUI For D2

"Jérôme M. Berger" jeberger at free.fr
Sun Jul 18 01:12:41 PDT 2010

dsimcha wrote:
> == Quote from Lars T. Kyllingstad (public at kyllingen.NOSPAMnet)'s article
>> On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 13:08:01 +0000, dsimcha wrote:
>>> Thanks.  The GTK port is officially off the ground, i.e. I've now at
>>> least got a basic plot window up.  Now, to decipher gtkD's font API.
>> Awesome! :)  Can't wait to try this out.
>> -Lars
>
> Now for one last request for help from the audience:
>
> I've got rotated text (meaning Y-axis labels) and saving working.  The only major
> hangup left is that the subplot window is horribly broken w.r.t. resizing and
> zoom.  What's the proper way to forward a resize event of a parent window to all
> child windows in gtkD?

	You need to use the "size-request" and "size-allocate" signals. The
first one allows a child to tell the parent what size it would
prefer to have and the second allows the parent to tell the child
what size it is actually given. Both are called during a resize
event of the parent window.

		Jerome
mailto:jeberger at free.fr
http://jeberger.free.fr