TDPL, shared data, and Phobos

Brian Palmer d at brian.codekitchen.net
Tue Jul 20 12:39:38 PDT 2010

Thanks Sean, it's great to at least know where the issue is. As to my other question, why do the D std library docs at http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/phobos/phobos.html have no indication that core.sync and the other core.* packages even exist? Are the APIs not stable enough yet to treat them as public? Even if documentation is sparse, just knowing that RWLock existed and its exposed methods was all I really needed to start using it, aside from the shared issue.

-- Brian