Higher level built-in strings

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisprog at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 14:18:58 PDT 2010

On Tuesday, July 20, 2010 11:45:41 Rory McGuire wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 18:35:12 +0200, Simen kjaeraas
>
> <simen.kjaras at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Rory McGuire <rmcguire at neonova.co.za> wrote:
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> > Rory, is there something wrong with your newsreader? I keep seeing your
> > posts as replies only to the top post.
>
> I'm using opera mail. Any suggestions for Linux+Windows, excluding
> thunderbird(slow)?

Well, since I'm a kde user, I use knode if I want a newsreader and kmail if I
want a mail client. I prefer knode for dealing with newsgroups rather than using
a mail list with kmail, but I do sometimes end up using kmail with mail lists
rather than knode because I can take advantage of imap and have stuff properly
synced between my machines.

- Jonathan M Davis