Some questions

Ezneh petitv.isat at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 10:37:09 PDT 2010

Hi everyone, I have some questions about D and phobos library.

Well first of all, what about the issue when compiling a D source in a .dll ? Is it ok or there are still some problems ?

Secondly, I will have to communicate with the serial port "RS232" on Windows but I don't find something allowing this in the phobos library. Maybe I didn't check enough. So is there a way to communicate trough this or should I create that library by myself ?

[OT]
I have bought the TDPL and i like it. Good job Andrei.
[/OT]

Ez.