PNG Lib?

Adam Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 18:27:39 PDT 2010

Try mine.... but ahhhh! My computer died on my last Wednesday, and it
hosts my dcode too!

It is a few hundred lines of D that takes a pixel array and puts out a
simple png file. Does the bare minimum I needed to get the job done,
but sounds like that's exactly what you want.

My code sounds like it will work for you, but I might not be able to
get at it until the parts arrive to fix my main computer. That'll be
middle of next week. I'll look around on other servers I have access
to and see if I can't find an old version somewhere.