PNG Lib?

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 18:34:11 PDT 2010

If you could send this stuff to me whenever your computer is working again, or
better yet post it to some repository for everyone, that'd be great.  My email
address that I actually check frequently but avoid giving out in places were
spambots may be present is name at domain.com, where name = dsimcha and domain = gmail.

== Quote from Adam Ruppe (destructionator at gmail.com)'s article