TDPL Errata site is down

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 09:05:55 PDT 2010

Another one:

Page 76:
    The second foreach example with the ref symbol which has the wrong type compiles without an error (it should not).
    What is also weird is that the values are left unchanged:
        float[] arr = [1.0, 2.5, 4.0];
        foreach (ref double elem; arr) {
            elem /= 2;
            writeln(elem);
        }
        writeln(arr);

    Prints out:
        0.5
        1.25
        2
        1 2.5 4

I think this should go into the bug tracker for DMD?