Are iterators and ranges going to co-exist?

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 06:32:44 PDT 2010

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 20:05:21 -0400, BLS <windevguy at hotmail.de> wrote:

> On 22/07/2010 23:00, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>> collections has a feature where you can swap the underlying
>> implementation for something completely different.
>
> ATM I find it pretty hard to implement an other underlying
> implementation for dcollections.

Sorry to do this on the D forum, but I don't know how else to contact you.

I got your email, but when I send a reply message, it bounces.  Not sure
why, here is the message from yahoo mail:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<windevguy at hotmail.de>:
65.55.37.88 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
Giving up on 65.55.37.88.

-Steve