[OT] CMS recommendation for these criteria...?

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Tue Jul 27 17:48:44 PDT 2010

"Robert Clipsham" <robert at octarineparrot.com> wrote in message
news:i2np6q$gfr$2 at digitalmars.com...
> On 28/07/10 00:12, Robert Clipsham wrote:
>> http://tangocms.org/ is my personal preference, but then I'm bias,
>> there's a good few hundred LoC in there by me!
>>
>> A couple of notes:
>> - I've never tried it without js, but looking at my site/the demo site
>> it doesn't use any js for most pages... The only places it seems to use
>> it are in the AdminCP
>> - SSL isn't enabled by default, you can tweak that though
>>
>> Should do everything else you need, if you need a hand give me a bell :)
>
> I should probably mention, in case you went and checked the js claims I
> made about my site... I've added some js bloat to my site, that wasn't
> TangoCMS, it's not there by default.

That's pretty damn slick!

I just tried out the demo site. Only spent a couple minutes with it but so
far it looks like it beats the pants off of WordPress (which I was never
quite happy with), Nucleus and b2evolution. And the admin panel is probably
the nicest one I've seen. I'll definitely give that a try on my server.

Only thing though, I didn't see any way to delete comments (there can always
be trolls and human-type spammers). Is there a way to do that that I missed?
I could live with just doing it manually with SQL though, if the DB schema
isn't too complex.