alternative to candydoc?

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Wed Jul 28 12:59:49 PDT 2010

"Philippe Sigaud" <philippe.sigaud at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.34.1280328754.13841.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 19:35, Trass3r <un at known.com> wrote:
>
>> Is there any?
>> Candydoc seems a bit dead.
>>

> As a lightweight alternative, I'd be interested in people showing their
> DDoc
> favorite macros. I'm a complete noob concerning HTML and such, so mine are
> _very_ basic. Maybe we can learn someything from one another?

I hope this doesn't come across as hijacking or spamming, but a some of my
code is a bit complex for automatic doc generators to do a good job so I
just use Goldie GenDocs, an HTML preprocessor I whipped up:
http://www.semitwist.com/goldiedocs/v0.3/Docs/Tools/GenDocs/TemplateFormat/
(That page was generated with GenDocs and describes it).

Definitely not for every project though, since using an automatic generator
is less work and DRYer.