alternative to candydoc?

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Thu Jul 29 16:14:55 PDT 2010

"sybrandy" <sybrandy at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:i2qd4h$6m5$1 at digitalmars.com...
> On 07/27/2010 08:30 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>> "sybrandy"<sybrandy at gmail.com>  wrote in message
>> news:i2nqcj$i1r$2 at digitalmars.com...
>>>
>>> Though I haven't used it, Robodoc looks cool.
>>>
>>> http://www.xs4all.nl/~rfsber/Robo/index.html
>>>

>> Looks like crap on my browser:
>>
>> http://www.semitwist.com/download/robodoc.png
>>

> Yeah, you do need to turn javascript on to view the site...not really sure
> why.  Regardless, the tool itself sounds like it's just what you're
> looking for.  If you don't like Javascript, check out the wikipedia entry.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROBODoc

Oh, I see, Robodoc's output DOES NOT require JS, it's just the official
robodoc site that requires JS. Apperently the developer felt that page
transition animations, lack of bookmarkability, and a 20-second initial load
time (I timed it) were all essential. Here's a direct link to the sample of
Robodoc's output:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~rfsber/Robo/MultiDocHtml/masterindex.html