One document about Go

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Tue Jun 1 15:50:40 PDT 2010

"Jérôme M. Berger"" <jeberger at free.fr> wrote in message
news:hu3r8t$1t3$1 at digitalmars.com...

I've used editors that keep trying to re-arrange my code as I type (ex,
Visual Studio) and I find it to be annoying as hell. It just gets in my way,
even when it does correctly guess what I want. And often it doesn't, because
I tend to type code in a very non-linear way which confuses the hell out of
those "smart" editors.

To me, using an editor like that is like playing [Klondike] solitaire with
some asshole hovering over your shoulder trying to "help out" by yammering
"Ooh, ooh!! Put that one there! No no! The 3 on the 4, the 3 on the 4!!".