One document about Go

BCS none at anon.com
Tue Jun 1 20:55:37 PDT 2010

Hello Walter,

> bearophile wrote:
>
>> Walter Bright:
>>
>>> C got it right and it doesn't need fixing.
>>>
>> I have never programmed in Go, but keep in mind that Go designers are
>> expert language designers and programmers. They aren't stupid people.
>>
> Even experts make mistakes.

For that matter, how many expert language designers are there in the world?
To make that have an answer, I've heard it said that to be an expert you
need to have done something consistently (like as a part time job or more)
for about 10 years. So Walter's and expert compiler writer and might be an
expert language designers sometime next year (assuming IIRC he started designing
D in '01).

--
... <IXOYE><