Containers I'd like to see in std.containers

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 15:47:16 PDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 08:27, dennis luehring <dl.soluz at gmx.net> wrote:

> Am 30.05.2010 23:53, schrieb Philippe Sigaud:
>
>  There are some simple containers I'd like to see in std.containers:
>>
>> - a priority queue
>> - a heap
>> - a stack, a queue
>> - a set
>>
>> Do people here also consider them as containers and useful ones in a
>> standard
>> library?
>>
>>   Philippe
>>

> and a range based tree (something like http://tree.phi-sci.com/)
>
> and what about graphs?

I gave it a try some times ago. Here are the current modules:

http://www.dsource.org/projects/dranges/wiki

(look into the tree and graph section and tell me what you think.)

There is a basic tree and basic graph, some consideration on recursive
ranges and a bunch of graph algorithms (dijkstra, spanning tree, meta-graph,
strongly connected components, etc). Also, ways to project a tree or graph
into a linear range, by depth-first or breadth-first iteration.
It's taken from an older project of mine,I will clean it up in the following
weeks.

Philippe