Bug fix week

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Thu Jun 3 04:38:40 PDT 2010

On 28/05/2010 11:03, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
> On 26/05/2010 21:14, Masahiro Nakagawa wrote:
>>
>> I think we need improvement of DDoc.
>> Current DDoc doesn't keep up with D Spec(e.g. ignore @attribute, pure,
>> etc...).
>
> I very much agree with this.

Oops, my mind slipped. I actually misread that as "I think we need
improvement of the D Documentation", namely the specification, and
that's what I was agreeing with.

Not that DDoc doesn't need to be improved as well, but its important to
update the spec before much time passes by. It makes it harder for
newbies to learn the language, or even people like me who where away
from D and the NG for a long period of time, and are not familiar with
all the latest changes.
Sure, there is Andrei's book coming out, but a more succinct reference
such as the spec is needed eventually.

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer