Marketing of D - article topic ideas?

JMRyan nospam at nospam.com
Thu Jun 3 20:19:10 PDT 2010

"Nick Sabalausky" <a at a.a> wrote in news:hu9na8$2hho$1 at digitalmars.com:

> More of a long term-thing, but D needs a couple of "killer libs" (for
> instance, a really good D version of something Rails-like). Then, of
> course, an article walking through the use of it to easily create
> something fancy.

I think I've said this before, but D needs a two killer apps plus one
medical journal article.  One of the killer apps needs to be
commercial/proprietary so that people can see money being made with D.
The other killer app needs to be open source so that contributors have
to use D to work on it.  The medical journal article needs to report
that contributing to the open source app cures erectile dysfunction
disorder.