Binary data-structure serialization

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at robertmuench.de
Fri Jun 4 05:43:11 PDT 2010

On 2010-06-04 02:27:56 +0200, Robert Jacques said:

> I've written a JSON serializer/de-serializer which uses compile time
> type reflection. Doesn't handle cycles or polymorphism yet, but I'd
> gladly share it if you (or others) are interested.

Thanks for the offer. AFAIK JSON is focused for wire-transfer, what I'm
looking for is a way to efficiently write such structures into a file
in binary form and re-create the run-time structure fast.

What I need is directed to a database / transactional system where
millions of in/out operations happen.

--
Robert M. Münch
http://www.robertmuench.de