Marketing of D - article topic ideas?

Long Chang changedalone at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 17:19:54 PDT 2010

how to generate a header file in the source files dir? when i wan't get a
big project like dwtx headers, i like push all source file to dmd and generate
header file, but there is a lot source file have same name, and i only get
one header file in dmd run dir or Hd dir。
This is very inconvenient for such a large projects,  Is there any way to
avoid this problem?