I'm holding it in my hands

Justin Johansson no at spam.com
Sat Jun 5 13:42:55 PDT 2010

Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> http://erdani.com
>
> Don't worry, it's SFW :o).
>

> Andrei

Congratulations.  I must say that I really like the cover design.
Certainly it will stand out from the myriad of O'Reilly programming
books -- the ones which have a white background and usually a picture of
   some animal on the cover.

Of course it is no surprise seeing that there is a foreword written by
Walter Bright but getting Scott Meyers to write one as well is not too
bad.  It would be an absolute scream though if it also featured a
foreword by retard :-)

Best wishes for great reviews and sales.

Justin Johansson