Marketing of D - article topic ideas?

Alex Makhotin alex at bitprox.com
Sun Jun 6 05:41:18 PDT 2010

dennis luehring wrote:

> with some compiler (like intel/microsoft and borland) related tools,
> example what is needed to bring the different object-formats together

I experienced a runtime access violation on Windows when interoperating
with the DLL created with the MSVC, which attempted to callback DMD
executable. Mingw32 GCC is doing well, however cannot interoparate with
XPCOM. Unless I'm doing something wrong, crosscompiler interoperability
is a problem for me, however such issue have other languages.

If there's a reference on how to face this kind of problems, I would be
glad to have it, like other people which supposed to work with the D.

--
Alex Makhotin,
the founder of BITPROX,