Containers I'd like to see in std.containers

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 04:29:23 PDT 2010

On Sun, 06 Jun 2010 14:48:27 -0400, Johan Granberg
<lijat.meREM at ovegmail.com> wrote:

> I also think a set would be highly usefull, and when defining it pleas
> don't
> let the set operations (union,intersection,maybe complement) be defined.
> recently was writing some c++ code and got a nasty preformance hit from
> not
> finding a fast set union operation.

I don't understand this.  What better place to put set operations such as
intersection and union besides the implementation of the set itself?

For example, dcollections includes these operations (union (add) and
complement (remove) are essential anyways, intersection is the odd duck)
as the quickest possible implementation O(n * lg(n)).

-Steve