Go Programming talk [OT]

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 12:24:23 PDT 2010

Adam Ruppe, el  7 de junio a las 11:30 me escribiste:
> On 6/7/10, Leandro Lucarella <llucax at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes, they are not implemented exactly the same, but the concept is very
> > similar. And I agree that scope is really a life saver, it makes life
> > much easier and code much more readable.
>
> There is one important difference though: Go doesn't seem to have
> scope(failure) vs scope(success). I guess it doesn't have exceptions,
> so it is moot, but it looks to me like suckage.

Go doesn't have exceptions, so scope(failure/success) makes no sense.
You can argue about if not having exceptions is good or bad (I don't
have a strong opinion about it, sometimes I feel exceptions are nice,
sometimes I think they are evil), though.