Wide characters support in D

Ruslan Nikolaev nruslan_devel at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 11:20:14 PDT 2010

No. New messages are definitely not created by me. You can verify it here:
http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.d.general

You can easily see that in none of the top posts (except for the first one) my name appears first. In fact, you have just created another top post. I am only replying to other's comments.

Ruslan.