TDPL shipping off Amazon

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Sat Jun 12 00:47:06 PDT 2010

Brad Roberts wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Jun 2010, Jesse Phillips wrote:

>>> Mine shipped today.
>> Maybe its because you work there, or because you didn't order the book a
>> year ago.
>
> I ordered about a year ago too.. July 10, 2009.  With prime shipping,
> which probably does affect the speed a little.
>
> Anyway, another few days and I suspect most of us will have it in our
> grubby little hands to drool over, ruin, and then have to order a second
> copy of.
>
> Later,
> Brad

Thanks for assuming the book is good. By the way, one topic that will be
of high importance in the near future will be the Amazon reviews, which
can be quite influential. I'd be indebted to readers of the book who
could take the time to post a detailed review on Amazon. If they liked
it, so much the better. :o)

Andrei