Do you think free ad's might help advance D?

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sun Jun 13 17:52:55 PDT 2010

"Justin Johansson" <no at spam.com> wrote in message
news:hv3qq2$1497$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>> "Justin Johansson" <no at spam.com> wrote in message
>> news:hv2i9l$227r$1 at digitalmars.com...

> <RETRACTED>
>>> Huh, who cares <crap/> about your ready disposition to fly off the
>>> handle or not about <shit>. I cannot see the relevancy in your answer to
>>> the OP's post and find it hard to imagine that others would either. Sure
>>> I'm prepared to be corrected.
>>>
>>> As for the OP's suggestion about advertising for dev help not users,
>>> well that to me is pie in the sky especially given that D-complete is
>>> not totally open source.  And sure that is Walter's perogative.
>>>
> </RETRACTED>
>
>> Huh? So has Jer/ArnoldSSchwartz/GirlProgrammer resorted to impersonating
>> other people now?
>>

> Sorry Nick for offending you; I didn't mean to though after a re-read this
> morning I think I could have worded much more politely or better still not
> posted at all.  Please accept my apologies and consider my undiplomatic
> post completely retracted.
>
> Justin

Oh, don't worry about it. I wasn't offended anyway, I try to have thick skin
(very helpful for getting maximum benefit out of constructive, and
not-so-constructive, criticism). Besides, I post bone-headed off-topic
antagonistic stuff while thinking "Shit, should I have posted that?" all the
time. Hell, just look at half the stuff I've written elsewhere in this
thread :)