Do you think free ad's might help advance D?

BCS none at anon.com
Sun Jun 13 18:01:30 PDT 2010

Hello Nick,

> Oh, don't worry about it. I wasn't offended anyway, I try to have
> thick skin (very helpful for getting maximum benefit out of
> constructive, and not-so-constructive, criticism). Besides, I post
> bone-headed off-topic antagonistic stuff while thinking "Shit, should
> I have posted that?" all the time. Hell, just look at half the stuff
> I've written elsewhere in this thread :)

While we are all going off on a self flagellation spree, I guess I should
point out that I have a tendency to argue the opposition to any strong positions
that I don't hold, particularly when I don't even give a rats a** about the
topic. I guess I do it to dissect there logic (hopefully, and around here
usually, but sometime the lack there of) and to understand why the person
cares at all.

--
... <IXOYE><