Constrained Templates

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Sun Jun 13 20:05:48 PDT 2010

Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Walter Bright wrote:
>> Yao G. wrote:
>>> Maybe I did something wrong at the moment I submitted the article.  :(
>>
>> I sent an email to the reddit moderators asking what's up with that.
>
> I posted this as a test:
>
> http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/cemtc/tech_talk_tips/
>
> Andrei

Sorry I was on the plane and in a hurry so I posted to general reddit,
not programming. I now deleted that (sorry BCS) and now reposted under
programming. Vote me up please :o).

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/ceo9s/tech_talk_tips/

The point of the experiment was that Walter had hypothesized it's
possible his name is on a scrutiny/spam list. I removed his name from
the article and the results are mixed: when I posted in the general
reddit community the article didn't make it on the new articles list,
however this latest post in /programming/ was listed instantly. In the
meantime I saw that Walter's constrained templates article appeared but
with a delay. Go figure.

Andrei