Is the declaration grammar definition of 'Parameter' correct?

Don nospam at nospam.com
Mon Jun 14 00:21:47 PDT 2010

BCS wrote:
> That would be a start as well as a necessary step in getting a extractor
> working (to test the tools output against), but if the docs and the
> parser are maintained separately, the docs will be wrong sooner rather
> than later.

I think that's very unlikely to be true. The existing errors in the
grammer have formed during the long development of the language, and the
grammer docs never really got much attention.
Now that the language has stabilised, the grammer is not going to change
rapidly enough to be major source of errors.
The effort involved in making a tool to do it, probably exceeds the
effort involved in just fixing it, by a factor of five or ten. There are
many other things which could be done which would FAR more useful for D.