Is there ANY chance we can fix the bitwise operator precedence rules?

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Sat Jun 19 09:09:04 PDT 2010

Justin Johansson, el 19 de junio a las 23:24 me escribiste:
> Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

> >>Excellent! I'll make a patch for it when I have time.
> >
> >You may want to make sure Walter approves first. He's the BDFL!
> >
> >Andrei
>
> BDFL = ?
>
> Some lame acronym letter tries:
> B = benevolent
> D = dictator

For
Life

Taken from Python.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benevolent_Dictator_For_Life

I don't think Walter is a BDFL, though. He is more a OMD (orchestra-man
dictator), as he do everything by himself and nobody could ever do
anything else, he doesn't "resolve disputes or competing arguments
within the community", he just do what he wants (except from Phobos now,
fortunately).