Improving std.regex(p)

Ben Hanson Ben.Hanson at tfbplc.co.uk
Sat Jun 19 13:42:58 PDT 2010

I forgot to mention... Ideally I'd like some kind of abstract interface to the
generated DFA (this is in data mode before code generation etc.) so that
different implementations can be hidden under a common interface.

This is another example of why it would be nice to discuss the implementation
with others! :-) Generally people just don't care about this stuff. I realise
that various folk would like to go one better and not even assume a DFA behind
the interface, but that is currently out of my scope..!

Regards,

Ben