Where will D be in 2015 in the programming language ecosphere?

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sat Jun 19 19:24:16 PDT 2010

"Justin Johansson" <no at spam.com> wrote in message
news:hvif8o$i2$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Me thinks this both a polite question and a question due of realistic
> answers.
>
> How doth thou respond?

More or less what dsimcha said, but with the additional footnote that
continued improvements to the D scene combined with "C++: 'Duke Nukem
Forever' Edition" (erm, I mean "C++0x"...uh wait,
no..."C++1x"...allegedly...hmm, no I think I was right the first time...)
will finally start creating a fair amount of disgruntled C++-defectors who
will land on the shores of D. Many of them will be people who had been
"keeping an eye on D" for a number of years.