String Literal Docs

div0 div0 at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jun 20 12:02:55 PDT 2010

On 20/06/2010 18:55, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> "div0"<div0 at users.sourceforge.net>  wrote in message
> news:hvkrsc$2r5c$1 at digitalmars.com...
>>
>> It says multiple of 2, not even number of digits.
>
> "multiple of 2" == "even number"
>
> "Even" as in "even vs odd"

I also said 'To me that implies'. Please don't take what I said out of
context and be a smart arse about it. There's more than enough of that
goes on round here.

I read the spec. as specifying that the hex characters should be in
groups of 2, I also take it as implying that the suffixes are not
applicable. You're more than welcome to your own take on it.

--
My enormous talent is exceeded only by my outrageous laziness.
http://www.ssTk.co.uk