Errors in TDPL

Tomek Sowiński just at ask.me
Mon Jun 21 13:51:34 PDT 2010

Dnia 21-06-2010 o 21:57:49 Alix Pexton <alix.DOT.pexton at gmail.dot.com>
napisał(a):

> There is only one mention of lazy evaluation in the index and it doesn't
> mention the lazy k/w at all. I seem to remember Andrei dislikes it, but
> also that there is another way to get function params to be evaluated
> lazily without using it.

Yeah, speaking of which - what happened to that proposal*?

*The proposal AFAIR was (correct me if wrong): if a function has a
parameterless delegate as a parameter, then on the call site any
expression in the delegate slot is implicitly turned into a delegate. I
think the delegate ought to be pure to make the magic happen.

Yeah, speaking of which - do/will we have pure delegates?

Tomek