String Literal Docs

Alix Pexton alix.DOT.pexton at gmail.DOT.com
Mon Jun 21 15:24:14 PDT 2010

On 21/06/2010 21:20, Ellery Newcomer wrote:

> Are your diagrams solely concerned with the lexer? Because I have a
> (messy) parser grammar which I'm a bit more confident about if you're
> interested.

So far I have only covered the lexer, but most of it needs redoing in
light of the errors in the DMD docs, but I am hoping to cover the whole
spec, eventually...

The more I do the quicker I'm able to make them as my workflow evolves,
so its hard to say how long it will take...

A...