Errors in TDPL

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Mon Jun 21 15:39:55 PDT 2010

> Okay. I am in no way trying to say anything negative about TDPL.
[snip]

You are being too kind about this :o). Of course we need an errata list.
I was hoping I'd need to set it up later, but hey, that's a sign people
actually are reading the book and care about keeping everything in check.

I started an errata list in form of a community wiki at

http://www.erdani.com/tdpl/errata

and primed the errata with your report.

Thanks very much! I'll see to it that future printings fix the issues in
the errata list.

Andrei