Improving std.regex(p)

David Gileadi gileadisNO at SPAMgmail.com
Tue Jun 22 07:41:35 PDT 2010

== Quote from Andrei Alexandrescu (SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org)'s article
> scregexp includes the following requirement within the license:
> "Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
> notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
> documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution."
> That would need to be changed before inclusion in Phobos. It looks like
> there are three people in the copyright notice: Walter Bright, Marton
> Papp, and yidabu. Does anyone know Marton's email address?
> Andrei

Since I didn't see someone else reply, back when he announced the code he used
anteusz at freemail.hu.

Google also turned up http://www.equinoxbase.com/. I'm not sure it's the same
fellow, but the page has his name, mentions D and has a contact form.  You could
also try PMing him at dsource: http://www.dsource.org/forums/profile.php?
mode=viewprofile&u=1513